– User Interface: Liquid Crystal Display Liquid Crystal Display: 5-inch, 320×200, 16 lines, 40 characters/line
– Program Tables: Flow rate, gradient, timed events, 15 time-based steps/table, 15 table capacity
– Method Tables: time-based, multi-method capacity, includes linking program tables
– System Control: Provides single keyboard control of Waters Autosamplers, UV/Vis, RI and conductivity detectors, column temp control
– Gradient Profiles: 11 gradient curves linear, step (2), concave (4), convex (4), includes Waters AutoBlend method for automatic buffer blending
– Eluent Blending Control: Random Phase Synchronization algorithm, proportioning valve timing automatically adjusts to eluent composition percentage
– External Events: four-time or operator-controllable switch closures, two analog outputs (for chart out, pressure)
– Inject Terminal: One, receives signal from external injector to initiate method
– Dimensions: 7.28″ (h) x 22.25″ (d) x 11.32″ (w), 16lbs.
– Temperature Operating Range: 4°C – 38°C (39°F – 100°F)
– Humidity Operating Range: 20% – 90%
– Relative Humidity Maximum Power: 250 VA
– Frequency: 47 – 63 Hz
The Waters 600S Multi Solvent System Controller has a time-proven solvent delivery design, providing unmatched reliability, which means less maintenance and maximum uptime.